Saturday, August 15, 2015

Visiting "Ocean King"

Before Nettle died, he gave me directions to a huge ruin called "Ocean King". Leaving behind my valuables, I decide to make the long journey to the place.
I find a number of Stone Mansions and large fields of produce.
Most of them contain large numbers of Cupboards, but I find few useful items.
Nothing of value in this dwelling.
This one is empty as well.
The place is like a ghost town.
Among the fields, I find some Wooden Chests full of food.
Here, I take a Tea Pot and a Mug.
This village's tree farm is huge!
I sit down and have a short break. Exploring this huge village is exhausting.
Towards the center of the village, I find even larger fields of crops.
I also find a processing area full of Kilns, Ovens, Ore Smelters, Finery Forges, and Steel Crucibles.
The village center has a couple of Large Chests, but they are already empty.
This must have been where the villagers made Cheese.
Even the innermost places were raided.
I find a couple of underground mansions.
This must have been a Silk production area.
And I guess that this is where some of the village inhabitants ended up...

No comments:

Post a Comment