Monday, August 31, 2015

Meeting the Neighbors

Since the game just started, I bump into a number of players while exploring.
Most of them seem to be in a hurry, but I do my best to be friendly.
Here, I bump into a flock of chickens. Lucky!
Chickens don't run away when you approach them. You can pick them up easily.
After plucking, cleaning and butchering the chicken, I use the Bone Material and a Bough to make a Bone Saw.
Rune stones seem to work the same way as in the old version of the game.
After learning Carpentry, I craft a Bucket and a pair of Clogs. Note that you can now drink straight from the Bucket!
Most players seem to be friendly at this stage of the game.
I found this cave while exploring. These will be key sources of early game metal.
While settling here is tempting, I decide to move on. There is still much more to discover!

No comments:

Post a Comment