Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Mines of "Ocean King"

Today, I decide to explore the labyrinthine mines of "Ocean King". Above is a short video of one of their many tunnels.
The first underground level has a huge tunnel area. I wonder what this was used for?
Other than a couple of Cupboards, the second level doesn't have much.
The third level has another large underground area.
The fourth level leads to a huge network of tunnels.
I follow the main one until I find this underground village.
Here, I find Ore Smelters, Kilns, Cheese Racks and a number of Cupboards. They are mostly empty.
Eventually, I find another tunnel leading underground.
Here, I find out a mined-out area. Most likely, the villagers were looking for Gold Nuggets.
After further exploration, I find another tunnel leading to the fifth underground level.
Here, I find a Wooden Chest with someone's Skull.
I spend most of the day searching the tunnels, but I don't find anything else of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment