Sunday, September 6, 2015

Really Digging It

While digging around for Soil, I got this Lore worth 175 Experience Points.
This small settlement looks a bit active. The owner isn't nearby, though.
This Frog gave me some Learning Points when I picked it up. Note that they don't appear on the mini-map.
With some Spruce Boughs, a Spindly Taproot (that serves as String) and the Sewing skill, I craft a Spruce cap.
I pass by a wild Aurochs. This animal seems peaceful, but I bet they are pretty dangerous if attacked.
Using the Stoneworking skill, I take some time to build a Runestone from this boulder.
I leave this small reminder as I continue my dangerous journey.
While finishing up for the day, I find this Itsy Bitsy Spider! Seems like there is a small chance of picking these up while Foraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment